Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last Words????

Are these windows ok to lean on?

Don't worry it has airbags.

Don't worry it's not that deep.

No, he doesn't bite?

Hey look, a light at the end of the tunnel.

I can pass this guy.

My brakes are fine.

Nice doggy.

I think it's trying to communica .....

"Na, I don't think we need to go to the hospital."

"Don't touch the red button!"

It's fireproof.

What does this button do?

So, you're a cannibal.

Are you sure the power is off?

MACC MARTHARFARKERS!!!!

Pull the pin and count to what?

Oi! You think I takut ka?

Is this elevator going a little too fast?

The light just turned red!

"I'm the King of the world......."

This car could do a max 200km/h.

Are hornets dangerous?

Hah! fake gun!

I think my pacemaker is due for some servicing!

"Cyanide? Hmmmmm sounds yummy!"




"Walk on a trail of loving kindness
Walk on a path of compassion
And all else around you will be beautiful."
Every Blessing

12 comments:

[SK] said...

oooh, that braised pork in black vinegar is sooooooo..... :D :D :D

KY said...

Nice doggy? How could this be?

MiChi said...

lots of star..

Moon is on the west.

Sun is on the east.

skies surrounding north, south, east and west

ahhaha...

manglish said...

hmmmmm........

said...

look, i'm flying~ ahhhhh......

blue said...

Amitabha?

Alleluyah?

Ya Allah?

Oh My god?....

Leon Koh said...

a unique postings :)

A Common Singaporean said...

funny, ppl live knowing one day they'll die... but they live like they never will die!!!!

a sadistic remark from the movie "The Good, The Bad, Thne Weird"

I tot it applies here!

Hv a good weekend.

housewife9988 said...

just passing by ur blog ... nice and wonderful..

Gratitude said...

Thanks All for your comments. :) and welcome "housewife". :)

~Elaine Tam~ said...

*following manglish style*

Hmmmmmmmmmm...I add with "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".... =_="

Bengbeng said...

Walk on a trail of loving kindness
Walk on a path of compassion
And all else around you will be beautiful.-> some ppl are too busy looking for the real or imagined trash n litter on the trail. it is a matter of perception n reality