1. Drive up to the ATM machine
2. Put down your car window
3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN
4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt
6. Put window up
7. Drive off.
Female Procedure:
1. Drive up to the ATM machine
2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car with the ATM machine
3. Set up the parking brake, put window down
4. Find handbag, remove ALL contents to locate the ATM card
5. Tell person on the hp that you'll call them back and hang up
6. Attempt to insert card into machine
7. Open car door to allow easier access to insert card into machine due to excessive distance from the car
8. Insert card
9. Re-insert card the right way
10. Dig through handbag to find diary with PIN number written on the backpage
11. Enter PIN
12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN
13. Enter amount of cash required
14. Check make up in rear view mirror
15. Retrieve card, cash and receipt
16. Empty handbag again to locate purse to put cash in
17. Write debit amount in cheque register and place receipt at the back of the chequebook
18. Re-check makeup
19. Drive forward 2 feet
20. Reverse back to ATM machine
21. Check for any contents from the handbag that may have been accidently placed on the machine.
22. Give dirty look at irate male driver behind you
23. Restart stalled engine and pull off
24. Redial person on handphone
25. Drive for 2-3kms
26. Release parking brake.
Have a pleasant weekend ya, my wonderful readers! :)
P/S My apologies, ladies. Just a joke hor! If it's any consolation, my steps taken at the ATM would definitely involve more than just 7 too. hehe
"Walk on a trail of loving kindness
Walk on a path of compassion
And all else around you will be beautiful."
Every Blessing

21 comments:
7 vs 26? Sure or not? Got add salt and pepper? hahaha...~;) tQ.
insult! I even leave earlier than the peningz male, ok?!
HAHAAHHA...u not afraid kena belasah ar?
WE are not so bad...LOL
Have you a great weekend!
Hey you want to put this for my WEEKEND FUNNIES?
hugs
shakira
Baha! I think the female version applies to most of your male readers as well...plus a few more steps, of course. :P
Especially like the last step. Release hand brake, classic! :D
Oh dear~!! Got that bad meh?! I think less then 20 steps lar, kiahahaha!
A pleasant weekend to you too!
true true.. hahahaha.. now u will kena from all the ladies.. :p
Actually hor... my bad experiences are usually with elderly uncles with bad eyesight.
i think its not abt male or female lah, its more like forgetful vs nonforgetful, clumsy vs steady :P u too have a great weekend there :)
Us ladies also do the purse digging at a walk up ATM machines too. I would look at the surveillance camera shiny reflection mirror to check on my hair and makeup. NOT! Funny post, I needed a laugh to a long and tiring day. Have a great weekend!
nice!
Happy May!
Hahaha ! Did you watch me ??
haha... true or not?
True huh, why that concept is never implemented here? Perhaps security is the main concern. Don't worry ladies, I've seen many worse men out there. LOL.
LOL... I'm not that a typical female. I dun wear make up nor I use handbag. My purse is always in my pocket, cuz I'm afraid of snatch thief. LOL.
Hahahaha... I use backpack, and I'm always jittery at ATM machines, so usually, I'll try to withdraw as soon as possible and cabut! LOL...
But then again... I'm not going to defend females all around... cuz I find some ladies pretty annoying at ATM machine as well. OMGLAH!
Bananaz@ of course i added salt&pepper, lots of it! wakakaka
Cheryl@ I know, u even drive faster than most men hehe
Manglish@ of course not, my readers are a mature lot! :P
Shakira@ done deal! ;)
Evann@ i know what you mean. I waited a long time for you at the ATM wakakaka
Alice @ what, almost 20? lolz Thanks for that revelation. ;)
Reanaclaire@ I know i'll kena belasah from you, followed by Cleffairy. :P
William@ remember that you'll be an old uncle pretty soon too. :P
Happy@ the theme here is male vs female lor. :P
Rose@ we all do quirky things almost all the time, everyone male and female. hehe
Jingle@ glad you liked the humour. :)
Gattina@ hey, thanks for droppingby.
:)
Chris@ how many steps do you take then? :P
KY@ I suppose you can't flip your hair in the mirror anymore after that haircut huh? wakakakaka
Fairy@ gosh, i thought you were gonna belasah me as well together with Claire. lolz
after i check through all the ladies's comment. hahaha you are lucky guy then they not throw anything bad at you hehehe.
mmm i feel it is not that terrible right hehehe
http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/sunday-special-awards-for-remarkable-memes-and-participants/
Meme participation award
Happy Sunday!
It has to be someone you know and that is definitely not me!! *smacks forehead*
Post a Comment