Friday, January 8, 2010

Thank God It's Friday!

Taken from schools all over Britain ........ rather than admit defeat in the face of tricky exam questions, some students decide to take a more creative approach to their answers.
After scouring exam papers and speaking to teachers, humorist Richard Benson has collected the worst student howlers in a new book.
 
 


















 
And finally ...........




Have a wonderful weekend, dear bloggers! ^_^


"Walk on a trail of loving kindness
Walk on a path of compassion
And all else around you will be beautiful."
Every Blessing

16 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I die ler, I die ler...LAUGHING!
HA HA HA....SO COOL.
GOOD MORNING ANTHONY!
hey, do check my blogs out if you like....
www.justmeshakirack1.blogspot.com
www.justmeshakira.blogspot.com
tell me what you think can or not? lol
Ant, email me your contact PLEASE at roungda@gmail.com. Just email ler.lol
HAVE A GREAT SEXY WEEKEND! BE SAFE!
hugs,
shakira

Reanaclaire said...

hehehe.... these students.. all smart asses..hahaha...
i like the expansion of the equation best! hahhaa...

blue said...

omg...so funny! We are all Malarian then...lol

the viennamese said...

Last one... GOLD! xD

manglish said...

this is a very very good post Ant hun hahahhahhahha

[SK] said...

yeah!!! i love Fridays, and especially after 5pm.. looking forward to the weekends, have a nice one dude.. :)

Anonymous said...

wowww... they r smart and creative, and make a good candidate to study law :P

William said...

I rasa murid2 Malaysia tak kurang hebat.

RoseBelle said...

LOL :) :)

Ok, can't laugh cos my IQ is not all up there either. I wonder what grades were these students..hope not college students!

Have a good weekend and take care!

Medie007 said...

Take Quinolones!

Mervin said...

thumb up!

Bravebear said...

Adui... terukz betul... laugh die me...

Anonymous said...

LOL... I second Claire! Ahahaha... have a nice weekend. have fun!

Pike-chan said...

Ha ha ha ha... those are really hilarious!

Unknown said...

Anton? I only ask you to email to me because I just want to ask you about TWILIGHTZONE. Is he OK? Please send my regards to him if you happen to be in touch with him ok? Thanks, sweets!
hugs,
shakira

shane said...

ahahhaha.. A++ for them!