
Bollywood actor given "datukship" just because he shot a movie scene in Malacca in 2001. And to add to injury, he has been quoted to have commented that he doesn't even remember where Malacca is! Should the Perak government then take cue to confer a posthumous "datukship" or "tunship" to the late-Pavarotti for having performed in Pangkor Laut Resort?
Isn't is more ridiculous to know that the person who suggested for the award is none other than a former Minister who has nothing to do with anything Bollywood nor have any more weightage in the government?
Isn't is more ridiculous to know that the person who suggested for the award is none other than a former Minister who has nothing to do with anything Bollywood nor have any more weightage in the government?
Perhaps I should be given a higher "Tan Sri-ship"........ I've been promoting my country to foreigners on my overseas trips, been faithfully paying taxes and know where Malacca is! :p
3 comments:
Well...now only i know that he is a Datuk. And shall I call you "Tan Sri" from now onwards?
"Your Excellency" will do! keke :P
Will do...:)
Post a Comment