
PETALING JAYA (June 3, 2009) : Malaysians generally consider political parties and civil service to be the most corrupt groups, and the government's anti-corruption drive to be ineffective, the 2009 Global Corruption Barometer (GCB) report revealed.
Source : The Sun
The Malaysians brushed their teeth and went to bed. The Malaysians had bad dreams for 75% of the night. The Malaysians had wet dreams for the remaining 25% of the night. The Malaysians took a really stinky shit in the morning before breakfast. The Malaysians learned from the news that the Malaysians had 50 cases of H1N1, and pondered over the term "imported" which sounded more economics than disease. The Malaysians weren't sure why the Malaysians had that, since the Health Minister proclaimed himself proudly on top of the situation. The Malaysians poured themselves a cup of local kopi with skimmed milk. The Malaysians pulled up their drawstring pajama pants. The Malaysians thought about past mistakes the Malaysians made. The Malaysians felt like cheap imitations from Chinatown. The Malaysians lit incense and prostrated towards the black stone that fell from the sky. The Malaysians liked to say "mau settle?". The Malaysians cruised in the gyms. The Malaysians showered and masturbated to release some tension. The Malaysians left the house under the pretense of being fully functional after downing cheap packets of nasi lemak. The Malaysians lived up to the Malaysians' reputation abroad by speaking of the Malaysians' bodily functions, the anal penetrations and resulting cum-stained mattresses. The Malaysians proclaimed their undying affection to their wives. The Malaysians thronged the massage parlours. The Malaysians felt hopeless and bored. The Malaysians overdosed. The Malaysians were animal lovers. The Malaysians tested a new canine colony on an island. The Malaysians fought over buffet spreads. The Malaysians patiently waited at holed-pastry outlets. The Malaysians went organic. The Malaysians loved their "The Ship" steaks.The Malaysians ordered teh-o-limau ais. The Malaysians' craved liquid were long island tea. The Malaysians hid their bling blings, Piagets and Jimmy Choos beneath their clothing. The Malaysians covered-up fully in court. The Malaysians preferred their skin-tight-bust-revealing Chanels. The Malaysians wondered how long they can keep this up. The Malaysians supported local designers. The Malaysians shopped at Hermes and LV. The Malaysians puffed Havana cigars. The Malaysians choked on smog and haze. The Malaysians wondered if DKNY frangrances had durian essence. The Malaysians were tired of hearing about themselves. The Malaysians quoted God to weave their way for political mileage. The Malaysians were highly skeptical. The Malaysians thronged tax-haven countries. The Malaysians were filled with dread.

Are you a proud Malaysian?
15 comments:
Interesting...but now I know I'm not a 100% typical Malaysian though.
hmmm~ i dun really like this post...feel kinda irritating~
although there's some malaysian who "sia-sui" malaysia, but that doesnt mean everyone lo~
anton, cannot be so negative arrr.... :P
lolll... at first i really tot its abt me being malaysian de, but after i read the bad dream and wet dream statistics, then i know no way lor, then i think im quite safe for not falling into tat lor...
but back to the question, i dont think im proud to b malaysian, but honestly speaking im comfortable for being typical malaysian :P
i went to a dharma class discussing abt karma, i come to conclusion tat i shudn complain too much on something tat i have asked for (from past life though i didn really conciously asked for it).
acherly im more curious abt the mind of the author of this statistics lor, so free hor... lollll
I wish I was a Japanese in the first place. I start to love the Japanese way of life already. hehe. I am not very proud to be a Malaysian.
The Malaysian tumpang the Malaysian's car just because their destination is on the way. The Malaysian keep the driver up while driving. The Malaysian agreed that he's getting fatter and fatter. The Malaysian still hasn't done anything about his physique. The Malaysian grumbled about the Malaysian's punctuality. The Malaysian hated the Malaysians for not being able to do what they're supposed to do. The Malaysian complained and complained. The Malaysian just brushed it off. The Malaysians laughed at the Malaysians' mishap. The Malaysian was cursed by the Malaysian. The Malaysian are full of dramas.
And finally,
The Malaysians still love the other Malaysian because they're all Malaysian, typical or not.
Drama.
KeenYee ~ we all hv a bit of each, rite? lolz. Just to be aware of our extremes, that's all. :)
Leu ~ it's not being negative, dear Leu. It's to highlight the different thoughts and actions that we have in this country. Of course, I dun mean "all" when i mentioned "Malaysians", but just to generalize.
Happy ~ :) good to be aware.
Mannpriedo ~ likewise, I'm not proud of the actions of the peeps that run the country. But I do love this country.
Medie ~ wow! that's a lot too, enough for another post LOLZ Is your smore of a confession, btw? lolz
I dream of a dream but usually it's a day dream;
I shit (smell depends on what I ate last nite);
I'm a cheapo, that's why I buy the RM1 nasi lemak but can't function after that;
I say: "apa mau";
I support local designer, provided they come with a cheap price tag with 70% discount;
Smoke and haze is part of the 4 season in Malaysia;
I don't eat durian.
I.AM.JUST.WHO.I.AM =^..^=
i am proud to be Msian.. cant get past looking at the hot chicks tho! ROFL
Live ~ you sure are one garang chick! lol 70% is too mean le..... :P
Ciki ~ Wow, hot chicks? Does Cumi know about this? LOLZ
+Ant+
i never asked myself the question before. Am i proud to be a mlaysian? It depends on my skin color of cos. I have been a second class citizen all my life in my own country.
You are very welcomed. Thanks for visiting too.
Like I said, we Chinese and Indians have been called the kaum pendatang, thus we are treated a lower class treats compared to "Bumiputras". More like racism to me, ith those names and the group of people called the Bumis. Where is the spirit of Bangsa Malaysia with these terms still existing in our Malaysian social vocabulary? That is why I am not proud to be a Malaysian. I have considered to be a Japanese, but then the Japanese themselves are also racist; racist towards gai jin or 外人 (foreigners). Death to racism!!!
MALAYSIA BOLEH LAH ANTON!!!!!!!!!
in which country you can become multi billionaire by joining politics?
btw, i miss teh o ais limau lor... courier one to me :P
Why is every sentence starting with "The Malaysians"?
There are many things I don't like about Malaysia but this is still my country, so I will continue to love Malaysia and Malaysians! : )
Beng ~ totally agree with you.... but I still love this country. That's is why it probably sux even more.
Saint ~ I guess we sld juz work harder and amass more $$$....coz $$$ talks loud.
Willy ~ my dear, just pop-in a tea bag in a hot cuppa water and squeeze some lemon and add sugar and ice, WALLA ..... teh limau lor! :P
Foong ~ it's just another way of writing, to highlight the main topic of discontent.
+Ant+
Post a Comment